Sunday 3 August 2008

pardise

V likes tropical climates and so do I. I think one of the things I like is the lessor requirement for clothes. Whatever it is we seem to fuck a lot in the tropics. We were in Hawaii a time back and we were out of town where it isn't remote but not densely populated. We had a seventh floor room with a separate bedroom and a kitchen and balcony. We had been down town earlier where V gave me a blow job out on the balcony that was absolutely great. It had to be in view of anyone wanting to look from a high spot. Well we continued our fuckfest when we went out of town and we pretty much drank and fucked all day every day. We were still exploring and V had given me several of her amazing blow jobs. We were in the bedroom one afternoon and we were getting it on. V got down on her knees on the bed and was giving me one of her blow jobs and I started to moan and she knew she had me. I sort of tensed and said I am going to cum. She sucked all the harder on my dick and I blew a load in her mouth. She just dwelled on it as if it were a thick milk shake and never spilled a drop. She prides herself on that. This girl really likes cum as she never wastes it. In fact she kind of prizes it. What a woman. Well we were laying there together and decided that after a break we would try the beach. We had reconned that the beach was risky enough to be fun and private enough for us but we would wait for dark. The sun was already setting so by the time we got ourselves in order it was time to go. We kissed a little in the room. I love holding Vs beautiful body when I kiss her. I love it when she shoves her tongue down my throat and shows me that she loves sex and everything about it. She had on a sun dress and not much of her beautiful 36 Ds was showing but I knew what was there and how to access them. The dress was thin and the touch from outside was better than a lot of men get in there life. We were high up in the building and got the evevator. We were still kissing and getting hot as hell by the time the evevator got there. We stepped in and as the door closed V unzipped my pants and let that large member out. She didn't waste any time and had it in her mouth. There we were in an elevator with her on her knees giving me a blow job. This was wonderful and scarey. It didn't take long and I was really going. I kept trying to get her to her feet each time the elevator stopped but she was loving that dick. Back then I thought she gave me blow jobs to please me. I didn't know til much later how much she loves blow jobs and that it pleases her nearly as much as me. Later when I came in her mouth and triggered and orgasm it told me a lot. It told me that I have a cum slut wife that loves dick and loves cum and is every man't dream. Shes mine and I love her and her skills. Anyway she kept that dick in her mouth while we went down to the bottom floor. Luckily there was no one there as the door opened. I think V was a bit disappointed that I didn't cum in the elevator but I was worried as hell. We walked out on the beach hanging onto one another as I was so hard I could hardly walk. We found some rocks a short distance away. Just on the edge of the light and V pulled up her sundress and sat on my hard cock. We fucked for awhile in the warmth of the evening and then V got back on her knees. She took my dick with her cute little lipps and that warm sexy moist mouth of hers and took it all. That nearly did it with one stoke. Then she licked and teased for a little bit and then took it deep again. Well that was too much and I shot cum right down her throat. If you like a gag reflex you wouldn't like V. She never flinches. She took that load like she loved it. Well she did love it. I just didn't realize it then. Like I have told you. She never spilled a drop. She cherrishes each sticky white drop and savors it as she swallows. I guess you know I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is a one of a kind. She has a satisfied look after she has taken a load and a glaze in her eyes of pure delight. She had it then. When she is like that her kisses are even more special than normal. Now I got to tell you that V kisses like well its amazing and can almost make you cum just with a kiss. Well when she is after a load pleased she is amazing. She kissed me so much that I took her upstairs and fucked her brains out just a half hour later. Life with V is amazing. I thought she was the area prude and am finding that she is my own private whore and cum slut. She is what every man wants and is afraid to marry. Well I have her and I cherrish the ground she walks on. She is beautiful, sexy, horny and loves dick and cum. She an angel.

No comments: