Thursday 3 July 2008

Phone sex

Just got off the phone with V. We are a long ways apart and the phone and internet are as good as it gets for now. We were apart last year and I had a phone in my room. That was pretty good as we would talk to one another til we got hot as hell and then jack off together. She has never been into vibrators but I finally bought her a rotating rabbit from Adam and Eve and she really liked it. Well not as much as her hubby but she liked it. I see the vibrator as a friend rather than a competitor. V is a very senuous woman. She is beautiful and horny and sexy. She is very desirable but after her first orgasm she turns into a sex machine. Anything that helps me achieve that is a friend. If I am around she normally wants me instead of the vibrator but I hope to change that to both of us. Not one and then the other but both of us what ever feels good. Anyway when we were apart last year she would either get the vibe or just us her finger while we talked and I would jack off at the same time. Not as good as a good fuck but it sure helps when you are 5000 miles apart and monogamus. I could have found numerous women to fuck but I want V. She is my sex machine and so phone sex had to do. Now the phone is in a public place and I can only get partial privacy. The internet may melt from what we are sending one another. The bad news is that we are apart and want one another quite bad. The good news is that we get so horny that we will tell each other things on the internet that we might not say directly to one another. I learn things about V. She sure as hell learns more about me than I do about her but it all helps. It helps make me and her be better lovers. The more times I can please her and bring her to orgasm the better I like it. She learns what pleases me and can use her womanly charms to her best advantage. Its not that anything displeases me but I let her know that cumming in her mouth is always special no matter how often. She let me know that she likes my dick in her mouth and my cum. What a woman. We have gotten to where we can make love for long periods of time and enjoy every single minute. I hate being apart from her. I long to be inside her in any way. The knowledge we gain from being apart and hormy as hell will make our love making better in the future. When we are together and she is satisfied she says I like it all. When we are apart and horny as hell she says I love being fucked in public and I love it when you cum on my tits. I like fucking in public and I like cumming on her tits so I will not hesitate as I may have in the past. She has beautiful perfect 36Ds and some thick cum on them is totally perfect. What a picture. I never thought I would like phone sex. I see guys getting themselves in trouble with bills and internet sex didn't seem like much but with V s touch and with us apart it beats hell out of nothing. Hope we don't wear one another out jacking off. She is going to be fucked so long and hard when we reunite.

No comments: