Tuesday 16 September 2008

Virgin to cum slut and getting better/nastier

V was a virgin when we started dating and she gave her virinity to me. I am proud that she did but she has turned into a cum loving whore that is much better than an inexperienced virgin. We have always had good sex but we thought missionary was the only position and if we fucked on our sides it was quite daring. We progessed slowly as we both were always so damned horny that we would try new things. V wanted to take a load in the mouth when we were dating and I was too stupid to let it happen. I stopped her and it took years to get back to that point. She thought I was a prude and I thought she was a prude and we respect each other too much to take a chance on offending the other. Of course we couldn't talk about sex as that just wasn't done. Our sex progressed to V giving me world class blow jobs and occassionally taking a load in the mouth. Having V allow me to blow a load in her mouth and swallowing every drop has always been and always will be special to me. She is good at it. I had this fantasy where V would lay down about waist high on her back and bend her head back and let me fuck her throat. One night in hot passion I told her of my fantasy and she is always ready to try absolutely anything. I just have to think of it and she will try it. Well it took some instruction but we did it and it was quite pleasing to me. Couldn't tell what V thought but there were no complaints. We usually try numerous positions during a fuck session and did this night also. We tried the the position several more times and the more we did it the more we liked it or I did anyway. One night we had been fucking for some time and had several positions. We moved to my throat fuck fantasy and it was wonerful. V seemed to be enjoying it also and I found that I could bend forward and lick her pussy as she was getting her throat fucked. That was kind of like sending electricity through both of us when I did. It was soooo fucking good. Vs beautiful mouth being fucked by my thick longer than average dick and going deep. At the same time tongue fucking her pussy and twirling her clit. I couldn't hold back and a huge load let go right in Vs throat. I was worried that V might not like it as she usually initiates when I cum in her mouth. I wasn't sure the mood was right. My dick swelled and blew and she immediately did the same. Vs pussy immediately started throbbing as she was taking that big load in the mouth. My orgasm was huge and long and so was hers. She has big ones and little ones and she likes them all. This one was big and lasted a long time. That gives me time to really enjoy as her pussy as it contracts on my tonuge and the taste of the juices is wonderful. The feeling of pumping a load in that beautiful mouth is beyond belief. We lay there in each others mouths longer than normal enjoying what we had done. Then I got up and pulled her up to where we were laying with one another and we just held each other tight. We were hot sweaty and naked and she deep kissed me. The taste of love and love juices is wonderful and nothing says I love you quite like that. We are going to do that again but so far we are trying new ways to cum. Eventually we will go back to some really good ones but for now they are all good. V is such a love kitten after she has cum and taken a load in the mouth. Nothing quite like that. Nothing quite like making her like that either. Life is good and sex better.

No comments: