Monday 14 July 2008

present and first love making

I was going in the Army years ago and V and I had been fucking for some time. I thought that she did it with me to please me that that is what women did. They couldn't possibly like sex like a man. Well let me tell you they like it like a man maybe more so. Well I was going away and we wanted to be alone. We went to a local creek and drove up stream to a remote spot and got out to swim. We had a blanket and before long we were on the blanket. We started kissing and I would always try for a feel. Well V seemed quite accomodating this day and before long I had those tits of hers out in the sunshine where I could play with them. Mind you I was terrible at it back then but thank goodness V didn't have enough experience to know how bad I was. We usually were in the front seat of a car fighting with the steering wheel. Being unbothered by the cramped space was quite a treat. It didn't take long til I was into her bathing suit and there she was a goddess in the daylight. I had never really seen her before as we were always groping in the dark. She was a work of art. Huge well shaped tits for a 16 year old and wonderfully shaped legs from working on a farm. She was shaped just perfect with a tight pussy that only I had ever played with or been inside of. I didn't realize how tight it was back then but I do now and it was sooo tight and nice. The hair was so young and tender that it was almost like it was shaved. I wasn't smart enough to burry my face in her pussy. I was afraid she might not like it and then she wouldn't like me. I know now that she was in love with me from the begining and would have probably let me do about anything to her. She would have liked my tongue. She surely does now. We weren't smart enough to use lube or plan ahead or anything. I would just fuck her with no expertise at all then pull out to cum. She put up with that stuff as we both learned how to fuck and I don't know why she didn't dump me and get someone with some experience to fuck her properly but she waited for me to learn. On this day before long I was on top of her. I think back and realize how much she liked it but I was too dumb to realize it then. I didn't have any stamina as she turned me on so much that I was ready to cum before I entered her. She felt sooooo good. My dick is a large girth and maybe thats the only reason she put up with me was that my dick felt so good to her even though I didn't know how to use it. She loved me and I loved her and having my dick in her was the best thing she could imagine at the time. I lasted longer than normal and it was extraordinary in the sunshine. Looking at the beauty of her face as she was being fucked for one of the first times that I really got deep. That she got to really feel the size and passion of my cock and to see if she really liked it. Thank God she did. She has taught me to be a reasonably good lover but that was a mile stone. I felt the cum quivering in side and I just let it cum inside of her. It was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt. I don't know if she came to but I know she liked it a lot. A lot. Thats the first time I realize that V is a beautiful woman. That V is more beautiful fucked than not fucked. She looked so fine she was so fine she is so fine. That was probably our first really good sex. We had fucked for some time but not made love. This was sex that said I love you. I did to. This was incredible sex to a 19 year old. This was the begining of our learning that continues today. Today we are apart and exploring each other through the internet. Its not like fucking but it does help us learn about each other. The sex we have when we get back together will be incredible. She is an incredible lover today with and insatiable appetite for sex and dick and cum. We have come a long ways. I can't wait to be between her legs again. She is so hot and so horny and so mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

palaiyot man mo oi.. haha

Anonymous said...

thank you, you made my day.
love is possible then...